After 3 years the DIGINNO project for digital collaboration in the Baltic Sea Region has come to an end.
The final DIGINNO Innovation virtual event takes place on 15 December to present the project’s achievements and reflect on how they can inspire the future of digitalization in the region. Invited are project partners, collaboration partners, and others from the BSR private and public sector who is interested in digitalization and developing efficient systems for logistics and public/private companies.
The conference takes place online.
Please register HERE.
Tuesday 15 Dec 2020 13:30-16.00 EET/12:30-15:00 CET
13:30 – 13:45 Welcome words
13:45 – 15:00 How can the outcomes be used by businesses and governments?
13:45 - 14:20 Digital Transformation of SME’s
- Interview with Doris Põld (WP2 Lead)
- Examples of the use of DIGINNO tools and inspirational cases in SME practices.
14:20 - 15:00 Digitalization of cross-border G2B public services
- Interview with Rūta Šatrovaitė-Bulbovienė (WP3 Lead)
- Outcomes of the four show-cases: e-CMR, KYC, Business Registration, eReceipt
- Real-Time Economy BSR platform as a spin-off for the show-cases of the cross-border e-services
15:00 – 15:45 How can DIGINNO inspire future policies and digital initiatives?
- Comments from stakeholders and open discussion lead by Torben Aaberg (WP4 Lead)
15:45 - 15:55 How to continue the BSR cooperation: DINNOCAP project
15:55 - 16:00 Final words
More info firstname.lastname@example.org.