The objective is share views and experience across the Baltic Sea Region (BSR) regarding approaches and policy initiatives within digitalization of industrial SME’s (Industry 4.0), with emphasis on awareness-raising, mobilizing digital mindset and readiness to uptake new technologies
This event takes place in Berlin and is represented by Aalborg University Copenhagen and Estonian Association of IT & Telecommunications, in cooperation with the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy.
· What are the needs for new technologies?
· How do these observations correspond to the national strategies and ongoing policy initiatives for promoting SME digitalization?
· What are the examples of different BSR approaches to digital awareness-raising among SME’s and how can they inspire across borders?
· What works, what doesn’t work for SME’s?
· What are the joint challenges (barriers) across BSR and how can they be turned into joint opportunities?
· What are key topics for joint learning and policy alignment across BSR?
Full program available here.
For additional information:
Doris Pold, WP2 Lead, firstname.lastname@example.org
Torben Aaberg, WP4 Lead, email@example.com